Dear Governor Schwarzenegger -
Today is the 69th Anniversary of Orson Welles' radio broadcast of War of the Worlds. His convincing broadcast caused panic in the real world. I want to tell you how the seven pro-LGBT bills that you signed are bringing on the real end of our world, an apocalypse stalled only by your veto of AB 43.
Mona Passignano, a spokesperson for Focus on the Family Action, said that the seven bills will "have a devastating impact on churches and Christian families in the state for years to come."
Unlocking the door to the Four Horsemen's stable is SB 777 that calls for public school administrators and teachers to work towards protecting students from harassment and bullying.
The Catholic News Agency (CNA) reports that SB 777 will require "all California public schools to positively portray homosexuality to children as young as kindergarten."
Randy Thomasson, president of Campaign for Children and Families (CCF), explains that "textbooks could be forbidden from portraying marriage as only between a man and a woman; textbooks could be required to present homosexual historical figures; and sex-specific Homecoming King and Queen contests could be forced to change. … This means children as young as five years old will be mentally molested in school classrooms."
"The legislation might even mandate unisex restrooms."
"Now that SB 777 is law," says Meredith Turney, legislative liaison for Capitol Resource Institute, "schools will in fact become indoctrination centers for sexual experimentation."
But SB 777 is not alone. LifeSiteNews.com explains that AB 14 "prohibits state funding for any program that does not support transsexuality, bisexuality, or homosexuality. This means state-funded social services operated by churches and other houses of faith, which provide essential services to children and adults, could dry up."
Thank God that you vetoed AB 43, the bill that would have brought us the freedom to marry, and did your part to preserve the hatred and intolerance that is apparently the only thing between us and the end of the world.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Dear Governor Schwarzenegger -
- Today's letter - What scares me
- Today's letter - Orson Welles causes panic
- Today's letter - Republcan Party has a proud histo...
- Today's letter - Slippery Slope or Final Step towa...
- Today's letter - Don't make me vote for Obama
- Today's letter - your veto would be OK if you supp...
- Today's letter - God is punishing us for our intol...
- Today's letter - just one issue
- Today's letter - charitable relief organizations s...
- Today's letter - If it quacks like a duck, it's a ...
- Today's letter - AIDS Walk
- Today's letter - Don't Cross Dumbledore
- Today's letter - mail bag: "marriage doesn't make ...
- Today's letter - an opportunity to unite, squander...
- Today's letter - Focus on the Family lies
- Today's letter - your coworker is apparently untru...
- Today's letter - we thought you were different
- Today's letter - Constitutional Obstacles
- Today's letter - Most straights support gays
- Message from The Governor
- Today's letter - here is what you could say
- Today's letter - the tide is turning
- Today's letter - Don't Cross Abby
- Today's letter - courts should not make decisions ...
- Today's letter - be wary of mindless "defense of m...
- Today's letter - sharing helps out when two worlds...
- Today's letter - to the newspapers!
- Today's letter - successful "shack-ups" undermine ...
- Today's letter - what's the real reason?
- Today's letter - nobody likes a bigot
- Today's letter - The Last Thing We Need
- Today's letter - Elected to Lead, not to Read
- ▼ October (32)